ScrapOnizer: Organize It and Customize It!
Updated: 7/09/2008 8:35 am | Published: 7/08/2008 2:20 pm
Amber Packer of Scrapbook Trends Magazine
shows how you can decorate and personalize the clever ScrapOnizer to keep your scrapbook and craft supplies organized and handy!Instructions
- 1 Scraponizer Toolbox (available at www.scraponizer.com)
- 2 - Basic Grey Euphoria "Elation" paper
- 2 - Basic Grey Euphoria "Elysian" paper
- 1 - Basic Grey Euphoria "Trance" paper
- 1 - Basic Grey Euphoria "Utopia" paper
- 1 - Basic Grey Euphoria "Eden" paper
- 2 - Basic Grey Euphoria Element Stickers
- 1 - Basic Grey Euphoria Chip Sticker Shapes
- 1 - Basic Grey Euphoria Magenta Efflorescence Rub-ons
- crystal bling
- Download pattern from Scraponizer's website. (the pattern will be 1/4" too tall, just wrap it under more)
- Mod podge pattern paper to sides, then center of the storage unit.
- Embellish with paper, stickers, rub-ons and stamps.
- Mod podge top coat to protect storage unit.
- Add chipboard shapes and bling to storage unit.
- Add stickers and bling to outside sleeves (flip right outside sleeve so you have the solid side facing out)
To purchase your Scraponizer, visit your local scrapbook store or go to: www.scraponizer.com
For more detailed instrucions and to see more of Amberʼs work at: www.bloominmemories.typepad.com
Copyright 2008 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.