Designed by: Amber Packer
Featuring: Glitz Design
- 1 – Glitz Hallow Bats patterned paper
- 1 – Glitz Hallow Circles patterned paper
- 1 – Glitz Hallow Flames patterned paper
- 1 – Glitz Hallow Stripe patterned paper
- 2 – Glitz Hallow Pumpkins patterned paper
- 1 – Glitz Black Cardstock Stickers
- 1 – Glitz Journaling Cards 1
- 1 – Glitz GLAM Small Flourishes Rub on
- 1 – Glitz 12” Bronze Flourish Rub on
- 1 – Glitz Dots Roller Doodles
- 1 – Glitz Curls Roller Doodles
- 1 – 12” Black Square Frosting
- 1 – 12” Orange Round Frosting
- 2 – 12” Green Round Frosting
*** Also used: Silhouette Icicle (cone) Die Cut or downloadable pattern, We R Memory Keepers Crop A Dile, black eyelets, glitter glue, Miscellaneous ribbon (10” length) and CANDY!!***
1. Cut Icicle(cone) shape out of pattened paper using a Silhouette Die Cut machine or downloadable pattern (from Amber’s blog).
2. Score all folds using bone folder & ruler.
3. Embellish with roller doodles and Rub ons. Add Stickers and Frosting (bling!) after you’ve glued it together.
4. Add eyelets to sides.
5. Using a strong adhesive, seal flap under.
6. Add Stickers, Frosting and glitter glue.
7. Tie ribbon with knot inside Cone. Add tag before tying 2nd side.
8. Add Candy & give away (if you can!)
To purchase Glitz Design products, visit your local scrapbook store. Go to www.glitzitnow.com to see their fabulous selection!
To download pattern, for more detailed instructions and to see more of Amber’s work visit: http://www.bloominmemories.typepad.com