Apartment catches fire in Midvale
Updated: 7/16/2012 6:48 am | Published: 7/16/2012 6:24 am
MIDVALE, UTAH (ABC 4 News) - Three families are homeless Monday morning after a fire destroys at least one apartment in Midvale.
The fire broke out on the second floor at Richmond Apartments, located at 7927 South Allen Street.
Unified Fire arrived on the scene and were able to get the flames under control in ten minutes.
Early estimates of the damage are at $80,000. Red cross is helping the displaced families out.
Investigators will return to the scene Monday morning to determine the fire's cause.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.