LOGAN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Officials say a Logan home was burned in a fire early Thursday morning.
The home, which is rented out as two apartments was discovered with smoke in one of the bedrooms at around 5:30 a.m., according to Logan City officials.
One of the residents called 911, as crews arrived and found a fire burning in the attic at the home on 653 East 800 North.
No one was injured, but officials estimated the building's damage at moer then $25,000.
The fire displaced four tenants, as investigators determined that the fire began inside some of the electrical system.