Tony Toscano from Talking Pictures tells a few secrets of the movie theaters
1. Why does it smell so good? The popcorn has chemicals in it to make its aroma fill the theater.
2. For the first month or two of screening, money from ticket sales goes to movie studios. Theaters rely on concession stands to make money. That's why concessions are overpriced. Popcorn costs almost nothing to make
3. The only foods you should trust are the popcorn, drinks, and boxed candy. I wouldn't eat the pretzels, hot dogs, or nachos.
4. Popcorn keeps for a day or two. Many customers confuse warm with fresh.
5. "Extreme Digital" is actually lower quality than IMAX digital. We use it because it's easier to maintain.
See more at www.TalkingPictures.tv