Updated: 1/28 10:16 am | Published: 1/28 10:07 am
1 (16 oz.) refrigerated flaky biscuits
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ cup pecans, crushed
1. In a buttered 9 X 7 inch glass baking dish, place biscuits in a single layer.
2. Evenly pour whipping cream over biscuits.
3. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over biscuits.
4. Spread pecans over biscuits.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are flaky and golden.
Copyright 2013 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.