Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Updated: 8/29/2012 11:52 am | Published: 8/29/2012 11:41 am
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Makes 6-8 servings
1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups water
1 tsp Shirley J chicken bouillon
or 2 tsp chicken bouillon granules
½ cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp dried parsley
Salt and pepper
½ cup - 1 cup Caesar dressing
Buns or rolls
1. Place chicken in slow cooker and top with water and bouillon. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
2. Remove chicken and place on a cutting board. Shred the chicken or cut into small chunks.
3. Drain the liquid from the slow cooker and discard.
4. Place chicken back in the slow cooker and top with dressing, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined.
5. Serve chicken over bread and top with lettuce.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.