Since it's inception in 1998, radKIDS®, Inc. has been committed to providing education that enhances the ability of children and parents to utilize knowledge, skills, and power to protect themselves from violence and harm.
radKIDS is a violence prevention program that focuses on helping children develop the attitudes and physical skills to keep themselves safe. One of its goals is is to empower children to play an active role in ensuring their own safety, and give them the necessary tools to do so.
The radKIDS curriculum includes:
- Home, School and Vehicle Safety
- Out and About Safety
- Realistic Defense Against Abduction
- Good-Bad-Uncomfortable Touch and more.
- Stranger Tricks (including Physical Defense against Abduction)
- Self-realization of personal power
For more information, please visit: http://www.radkids.org.