The average cost of a Halloween Costume this season is $40, but Thrift Town is doing it for a lot less!
Monday on GTU, Gina Nielsen from Thrift town showed us costumes that can traditionally always be found in a thrift store.
Here are the costumes she showed off:
1. Greta, age 4: Diva, total cost of costume $9.99
2. Bria, age 9: *Game day decision...Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, OR Flapper Girl, both costumes cost a total of $8.99
3. Caleb, age 12: Football Player Zombie, total cost of costume $5.99
4. My costume (Gina): Modern Day Witch, total costume cost: $12.99
Frightfully Thrifty Halloween Decor:
1. Countdown to Halloween Pumpkin & Candlestick
2. Mummy Jars
3. Upside Down Wine Glass Pumpkin Candlesticks
4. Halloween Candy Displays
5. Frightful Art
Thrift Town is located at 3330 South 1300 East in Salt Lake City. (801) 486-4944
You can also visit their website: http://www.thriftown.com/