Every year Utahns are invited into strangers' backyards to see the most amazing landscapes in the state.
The Pond Tour is going on this year on August 18th and 19th from 9:00 a.m. Until 4:00 p.m.
It is a self guided tour, where visitors are welcomed and encouraged to explore the amazing creations of art that can be placed in any landscape, in any scale, from the huge pond that encompasses the entire vista to a small trickle.
You can get ideas to make your own backyard the place you want it to be
Pond Tour books are available at:
- American Stone 4040 South 300 West
- Cactus and Tropicals 2735 South 2000 East
- Cactus and Tropicals 12252 South Draper Gate Dr
- Cast in Stone 3875 South 900 East
- Desert Water Gardens 3674 South 900 East
- Glover Nursery 9275 South 1300 West
- Millcreek Gardens 3500 South 900 East
- Ward and Child 678 South 700 East
- Wasatch Koi and Water Garden 1890 East Millbrook Drive
- Wild Bird Center 1860 North 1000 West
For more information please visit: http://www.pondutah.com.