Designed by: Amber Packer (www.bloominmemories.typepad.com)
Featuring: All Scrapbook Steals (www.allscrapbooksteals.com)
Announcing a new way of doing business … SCRAPBOOK Steals! Deals so great, they’re a “steal”. Most Steal Deals are limited, when they are sold out, they are gone! Amazing 25% – 75% off product from great scrapbooking companies (15% off of brand new Basic Grey lines). Be sure to check out the Steal of the Day, Steal of the Week and Design of the Month as well as the fabulous deals on QuicKutz products! All Scrapbook Steals was formerly known as All My Memories Retail Store.
Pass the word around! The more they sell, the better deals they offer.
The featured products (Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses) are all 15% off!
Supplies (for large paper mache house)
- 2 – 3 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Powdered Sugar paper
- 2 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Peppermint Twist paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Starry Night paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Alpine paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Glazed Apple paper
- 2 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Woodland paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Snow Cap paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Evergreen paper
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Green Doilie
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Chip Sticker Shapes
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Stitched Brads
- 1 – Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Metal Brads
- 1 – Basic Grey Holly Jolly Itsy Bitsy Stamp
- 1 – Basic Grey Designer Rhinestones Ruby Snowflake
- 1 – Basic Grey Designer Rhinestones Rudy Swirl
- 1 – Paper Mache House (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
Also used: Liquid glue or double stick tape, brown ink pad, scissors, pop dots, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (iridescent gold), Stickles Glitter Glue, ¾” wood block (to hold up chipboard people), craft boa from craft store for snow (12 feet), QuicKutz Nesting Squares die.
Helpful Tips (for large paper mache house):
For more detailed instructions, please visit www.allscrapbooksteals.blogspot.com or
www.amberpacker.com later this afternoon.
- For Clapboard walls, trim Powdered Sugar paper into ¾” strips.
- For Roof Tiles, Cut Peppermint Twist paper into 1”strips and hand cut scallops, ink
- edges and roll scallops up.
- Outside window measurements: 1 ¾” square, inside measurements: 1 ¼” square
- Door Frame Measurements: 2 ¼” w x 3 ½” h
- Door Measurements: 1 ½” w x 3” h
Enjoy! Amber & All Scrapbook Steals
Visit www.allscrapbooksteals.com to purchase these and other fabulous products at “steal” prices.
Like Amber’s work? Stay in touch on her blog: www.amberpacker.com