Jen Clyde came on Good Things Utah to talk about different options when you wear knee-length shorts.
Here is her advice:
1. Make sure they are not too tight around your leg. Even if you have to go a size up....that is fine ....just make sure itʼs not pushing out any extra skin around your knee.
2. Make sure if you donʼt like your hips then donʼt go for the cargo look with the bigger pockets on the side.
3. Pick a color that will work for your body that looks great for summer.
4. Wear longer, light tops that will draw the line past your hips to make sure itʼs making you look longer and thinner instead of wearing a tight short shirt on top then tight shorts on bottom as well.
5. And as always choose different types of shorts, donʼt just have the same jean ones over and over. Go for cargo, jeans, baggy boyfriend, distressed, and some cool cords.
Anything you pick wear with confidence. Happy shopping.
For more info and photos of outfit ideas go to: http://www.jenclydestylist.com