Project: Hello Peek-a-boo envelope and card
This card uses products all available through the annual Sale-A-Bration - Stampin' Up!'s largest sale of the year. The scalloped edges on the envelope and the wonderful touch of emboss will produce a card you are proud to give.
Here are the ingredients and instructions for this project. I'm not sure how much detail you want. Let me know if you'd like more. I'm happy to get that to you.
Stamp Sets: Madison Avenue and Pretty Petites
Ink: Island Indigo and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pads
Paper: Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Shimmery White and Summer Starfruit Cardstock
Accessories: Clear Stampin' Embossing Powder, Sycamore Street Suite ribbon,
Tools: Scallop Envelope Bigz Die, Petite Curly Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1/8-inch Circle Punch (handheld)
Instructions for Peek-a-boo Hello scalloped envelope/tag card
1. Create scallop envelope from Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper.
2. Create peek-a-boo window using punch. (Note that bottom flap has to be folded when you punch
3. Hand cut tag to fit inside scallop envelope; punch hole in top of tag.
4. Stamp and emboss images on tag.
5. Punch Summer Starfruit circle, and stamp and emboss "hello" image. Adhere to tag.
6. Tie ribbon to tag.
For more information, please visit: http://www.stampinup.com