Rita from Pink Polka Dot Creations shows us how to make an 'Eye Candy Jar'.
Clear cylinder vase any size
Assortment of Halloween candies, such as, jelly beans, candy corn, gumballs, Reese's pieces, etc
Suckers, straws, plastic spiders, eyeballs etc. to decorate the top
1. Wash and dry vase.
2. Add a small layer of mini marshmallows to the bottom.
3. Add a row of licorice on top of the marshmallows.
4. Add a row of pumpkin peeps all the way around, making an open cylinder in the middle.
5. Fill up middle of pumpkin peeps with marshmallows and go a little bit above the pumpkins.
6. Add a row of jelly beans and a row of candy corns.
7. Fill middle with marshmallows.
8. Add a row of ghost peeps making an open cylinder in the middle.
9. Fill middle with marshmallows.
10. Top with gumballs, Reese's pieces or any other candy.
11. Add suckers, straws, eyeballs, spiders or any other embellishment you have.
12. Can tie ribbons to some of the suckers or straws.
For more of Rita's ideas, please visit her webpage: http://www.pinkpolkadotcreations.com