Last September Utah mom Cheryl was putting her daughter Olivia in the bath before bed. The little girl said he leg hurt. There was a cluster of what looked like spider bites on her upper thigh.
Cheryl said the bumps were bigger and more painful the next day, so they went to the doctor. A physicians assistant said it was a staph infection and gave Olivia an antibiotic. But, it got worse and was soon determined to be MRSA.
In addition to antibiotics and bleach baths (prescribed by a doctor) Cheryl used essential oils mixed with bath salts. She believes the essential oils are an amazing tool to Olivia's recovery from MRSA.
You can read Cheryl's blog at: http://www.mrsakid.blogspot.com