Instructions for America Wall Decor:
* Cut the checkered paper into .75" x 7" strips, cut the blue polka dot paper into .75x10.5" strips, cut the grid paper into .75x8.5" strips, cut the jute into .75x6.5" strips - You will need 5 of each size
* Cut a triangle out of each end of the checkered strips, puch a hole in the middle of each strip and put a brad through center and fan strips out evenly
* Place a brad through the middle of the 5 pieces of jute, cut each end on an angle, fan out evenly
* Punch a hole in the center of the blue polka dot strips and a hole in each end (about 3/8" from each end). Put a brad through the center of all strips and begin folding over each end, fan out evenly and close brad. Repeat with the grid strips of paper.
* Glue the jute to center of checkered strips stack. Using the red, blue and tan twine loop back and forth twice and tie a knot in the center and hot glue just above the brad in the jute pieces. Glue the two blue swirls to the center of the brad in the jute. Glue the blue polka dot bundle above jute, hot glue grid bundle to middle of blue polka dot bundle. Glue red scallop circle to center of grid bundle, glue brown button to center of red scallop circle.
* Glue 8x10 pattern paper to easel part of frame, trim any excess to fit in frame. Glue the 1.75" tan piece to the 2.25" brown piece and adhere to bottom of easel part (about 3/8" from bottom)
* Glue the red letters to the blue letters and using 3-D adhesive dots adhere to the tan strip at bottom
* Hot glue the bow to center of open space at top, put in frame & display
You can find more crafting ideas at Scrapbook Central located at 875 East 100 North #1 in Payson.