Designed by: Amber Packer for All My Memories
(As shown on Good Things Utah 3/10/08)
Kits for this project are available for preorder now and will be available for pick up after Monday, March 24. But, hurry! We are only making 100 kits and they will go fast!
The cost per kit is: $40 (without stamps) or $50 (with stamps - recommended).
To purchase a kit, contact:
All My Memories
767 East 12300 South
Draper, UT 84020
2 – Scrapworks 6x6 tabbed acrylic album
1 – Basic Grey Cupcake Paper Pad
1 – Scenic Route Berkley Black Chipboard Alphabet
1 – Basic Grey “How Old” black rub-ons
1 – Basic Grey Cupcake Glazed Brads
1 – Basic Grey Flourish Corners Stamps
2 yards (4 – 18”) - ribbon for ends
14 – 12” ribbon pieces
***Also used: Jet Black StazOn inkpad.
1. Peel off protective coating from Scrapworks 6x6 Tabbed Acrylic Album
2. Using Cupcake Paper Pad, cut paper and adhere to acrylic album as shown in photo (use patterns provided for cupcake & crown).
3. Stamp swirls using StazOn Ink.
4. Adhere Scenic Route Chipboard Alphabet with glue dots, liquid glue or tape runner.
5. Apply rub-ons.
6. Adhere ribbon & flowers using glue dots.
7. Tie each page together with random 12” piece of ribbon. Tie 18” ribbon to left and right side of each section (Happy7 & Birthday)
8. Have fun! Add photos, change the age, this is something you can use for each special birthday you celebrate!
(For more detailed instructions, purchase a kit or visit one of the websites given on Wednesday, March 12, 2008)
Visit Amber at: http://www.bloominmemories.typepad.com/
Visit All My Memories at: http://www.allmymemoriesretailstore.com/
Visit our fabulous teachers at: http://www.allmymemoriesretailstore.typepad.com/