A Child Obesity Epidemic
Updated: 7/13/2011 11:44 am | Published: 7/13/2011 11:34 am
Over 2 million kids in the U.S. are considered obese. Tamara gives us advice to help our kids make better and healtier eating choices.
- Always eat breakfast and make it healthy
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Limit or eliminate sweetened drinks
- Limit screen time
- Increase your physical activities
- Eat meals together as a family
- Be positive about food
- Don't criticize about weight
For more information go to www.intermountainlive.org
Copyright 2011 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.